Christmas at the beach is a uniquely Australian way to celebrate the festive season and the Royal Australian Mint is proud to release this beautiful 2020 50c Uncirculated Coin Decoration to help get into the Christmas spirit. The coin comes in the Mint's unique pop-out decoration card in five gorgeous foiled colourways.
The Royal Australian Mint celebrates the festive spirit with this 2021 50c Uncirculated Coin Decoration. The latest version of the Mint's unique Christmas pop-out coin decoration promises to be another silly season sell out!
Taking inspiration from Christmas at the beach, the coin is bursting with summer sun and surf. The shimmering surface of the salt water glistens with stars and sparkles as it cascades into billows of sea foam. While below garland of bubbles show the tidal mark on the textured sand with a subtle play of frosted finishes.
- Presented in summery coloured gift cards with foil accent
- Set includes the five different colours, Teal, Yellow, Silver, Purple and Blue
- Cards have a unique pop-out section allowing the coins to be hung as decorations
- Coin's reverse features a beautiful stylised depiction of surf and sand
- Coin's obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II designed by Jody Clark
- Australian Legal Tender
- Denomination - 50c AUD
- Metal Content - CuNi
- Mass (each) - 15.55g
- Diameter - 31.51mm
- Finish - Uncirculated
- Maximum Mintage - 60,000
- Packaging - 5 Coins in Individual Cards