Following on from the runaway success of the first Royal Australian Mint Baby Coins, the 2022 Uncirculated Baby Coin Set is sure to bring joy and delight to all. With three new custom coin designs this set is a uniquely Australian and simply adorable numismatic memento. The perfect first gift for any little newborn collector!
The Royal Australian Mint has released annual baby sets since 1995 with
themes including classic children’s stories and adorable baby animals.
For the 2022 Proof Baby Coin Set we have swapped over the coins from
the 2021 set and reimagined them in a joyous baby theme.
The shy lyrebird on the 10c coin is now a winky-wonky marionette
puppet, while the 50c coat of arms has been given a riotous party
makeover with plush roo and emu. Finally, the $2 coin shows an
adorable Indigenous baby, looking with giggling wonder at a cute star
mobile. Altogether, they create a unique and engaging year set that
celebrates the arrival of a new baby, the wonders of a child’s imagination
and the simple joys of collecting.
- The set features unique baby themed redesigns of the 10c lyrebird, 50c
coat of arms and $2 Indigenous elder.
- Includes a special coloured token showing all the new characters
- Packaged in a themed coin sleeve
- Struck to the Mint’s uncirculated finish
- Finish - Uncirculated
- Maximum Mintage - Unlimited
- Packaging - Coin in Presentation Case