- Delivery will commence WE 15/10/21
- Limit of 1 per order, customer, household etc.
The Royal Australian Mint presents this beautiful 2022 $1 Fine Silver
Proof Coin titled Bounding Silver, as the accompanying product release to
the 2022 gold ballot. The design features the poetry in motion of a
kangaroo bounding effortlessly, its motion captured in brilliant detail and
Following on from Kangaroo at Sunset and Kangaroos at Dawn, the Royal
Australian Mint presents Bounding Silver, a beautiful coin for the serious
collector, and those who love Australia’s unique fauna.
The 2022 $1 Fine Silver Proof Coin features a lone kangaroo on the move.
The marsupial’s unique motion is rendered in artistic loops and arcs,
stunningly representing the strength and elegance of the animal’s gait.
Elements of native kangaroo grasses infiltrate the pattern, further
elevating the design in artistic beauty.
This newly created kangaroo design buzzes with movement and energy.
Rarely has a coin come alive with such bounding life and vitality.
- Coin is 1/2oz of fine silver finished to the Mint’s high quality proof
- Coin’s reverse features a kangaroo in full motion, with artistic
representations of its unique bounding motion.
- Coin’s obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
designed by Jody Clark
- Presented in a display case with a certificate of Authenticity
- Australian legal tender
- Denomination - $1 AUD
- Metal Content - Ag
- Mass - 1/2oz
- Diameter - 28.52mm
- Finish - Proof
- Maximum Mintage - 2,500
- Packaging - Coin in Presentation Box