PLEASE NOTE: Production is delayed on this item with no ETA. Limit of 1 per customer, address, household, etc.
- Struck to the Mint's world class proof finish
- Presented in beautiful presentation case with a numbered Certificate of
- Each coin features unique frosted and polished finishes
- The obverse of each coin features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II designed by Jody Clark
- Australian legal tender
This stunning 2022 Fine Silver Proof Year Set comprises six beautifully
manufactured fine silver coins featuring Australia’s iconic circulating
designs enhanced with striking individual frosting and polished finishes.
The Royal Australian Mint has once again set the benchmark in
numismatic quality and attention to detail.
Every year the Royal Australian Mint releases a six-coin year set produced
in precious, fine silver. These glittering sets are converted by serious
collectors everywhere as the apex of modern numismatic craft and a
symbol of the skills and attention to detail of the Mint’s dedicated and
talented staff. With a mintage of only 1,000 and produced to the Mint’s
exacting proof standard, these sets will be treasures for generations to
The Royal Australian Mint’s 2022 Fine Silver Proof Year Set is a true
investment into the numismatic craft and will be a dazzling addition to
any collections of Australian coins.
- Finish - 99% Ag Proof
- Maximum Mintage - 1,000
- Packaging - Coins in Preentation Case
- Combined Mass - 61.62g