10% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME!
Over almost five decades it’s been a long way to the top of music charts
globally for Australian rock legends AC/DC. To celebrate the milestone
anniversaries of six of their album releases the Royal Australian Mint is
issuing coloured coin tributes to the vinyls that have electrified
generations of music fans. This collection features a bonus limited edition
This year marks 45 years since AC/DC released their debut album High
Voltage. The band’s second album T.N.T also clocks up its sapphire
anniversary at the end of the year along with Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
Meanwhile, 2020 represents 40 years since the release of Back in Black and 25
years since the band released Ballbreaker. Next year it will be the ruby
anniversary of the album For Those About to Rock (We Salute You).
The Royal Australian Mint paid tribute in 2018 to the 45th anniversary of the
band bursting onto the music scene with a special edition AC/DC 50 cent coin
and a $5 triangular coin shaped like a guitar pick.
• This collection features a limited edition coin, which is not available for
• Issue limit is 30,000
• Each coin features colour print
• Australian legal tender
• The coin’s obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth
ll, as designed by Jody Clark
• The designs are inspired by the original art from the album covers
• Copper-nickel coins
• The dimensions of this product are 8.7cm x 11.6 cm x 9.5cm. The weight is