- Proof quality 99.99% pure silver
- Wedding themed reverse design
- Great gift idea
- Australian legal tender
- Themed packaging with crystal embellishment
- Certificate of Authenticity
A wedding is an opportunity for the happy couple to share their love for one another in front of the most significant people in their lives. This beautiful silver wedding coin is a unique gift to celebrate newlyweds in 2022.
Struck by The Perth Mint from 1oz of 99.99% pure silver, the coin is issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act 1965 and has an unlimited mintage.
The coin's reverse depicts a bride and groom embracing on their wedding day with two intertwined gold wedding rings. The design includes the inscription ‘Congratulations’, the coin’s weight and fineness, and The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
The Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2022 year-date, and the monetary denomination are depicted on the coin’s obverse.
Each coin is presented in a prestigious white glossy box with a heart-shaped crystal on the lid, within a beautiful illustrated shipper, and is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Silver Content - 1 Troy oz
- Denomination - 1 AUD
- Fineness - 99.99%
- Minimum Gross Weight - 31.107g
- Maximum Diameter - 40.90mm
- Maximum Thickness - 3.50mm
- Maximum Mintage - Unlimited