The only catalogue you can buy in English that covers all the stamp issues of Belgium and Luxembourg. Apart from the stamps of the current issuing countries, the Stanley Gibbons Belgium and Luxembourg Catalogue covers a number of other areas of interest, including: Machine Labels from Belgium and Luxembourg, German Occupation of Belgium, Belgian Congo and Ruanda-Urundi
KEY SELLING FEATURES:
• New first edition of this catalogue.
• Specimen stamps from Belgium and Belgian Congo included for the first time.
• Belgium Machine labels updated
• Updated design index for Belgium to aid the collector in identifying and cataloguing their collection.
• Revised version of the International Philatelic Glossary in five languages (English, French, German, Spanish and Italian).
• Prices fully revised with advice from specialist dealers to reflect current market conditions.
• Many newly listed and priced varieties added.
DETAILED CONTENTS/COUNTRIES COVERED:
Information is provided at the beginning of each country covering history, early stamp issues and currency changes.
Apart from the stamps of the current issuing countries, the Stanley Gibbons Belgium and Luxembourg Catalogue covers a number of other areas of interest, including:
• Machine Labels from Belgium and Luxembourg
• German Occupation of Belgium
• Belgian Congo
Published by Stanley Gibbons Ltd, ISBN-13 978-0-85259-948-8
Soft Cover Book
Renniks Code; 1404-15
Any question, please message us