- At this stage it looks like the Mint is taking ballot orders today and they will not be available after 8:30am tomorrow (8.2.24). Our orders will be starting from 8:30am tomorrow as per our previous post.
- The Mint Shop is closed and you will not be able to attend the mint to purchase
- The Mint has stated on their FB page that they will not start shipping until March 4 which means a long delay for you items. We will start shipping from this Friday.
- The owner will hopefully be on site very early to open the gates and shops, but due to a serious family health issue, this may not be the case. Otherwise, one of our staff, Marty, will be on site from 8:00am to open the gates and doors.
- We are expecting a warm day again, so Marty will open our air-conditioned adjoining shops with lots of tables and seating for your comfort
- One of our adjoining shops has cold drinks and snacks you can purchase and there will be FREE tea, coffee and water for customers as well.
- Marty will take down a list of names on your arrival and direct customers into our main shop, two at a time, once we open. Meaning that once you have your name on the list, you will not have to worry about missing your place in the queue and you can make yourself comfortable, browse our other store and have a friendly chat or two.
- If you are not present when your name is called, your place in the queue will be lost and we will move onto the next customer.
- We have a limit of 2 for this release for our in store customers, please do not ask for more or try to get family members to purchase for you. Staff will be monitoring this and will be strict. For this reason you will be asked for ID when you make your purchase. Our limit is 2 per customer, household, address etc. as per our terms.